Wednesday 29 January 2020

Hello Victoria, It's Been A While

Hello Victoria, it's been a while, July 1, 2017 to be exact.
I wanted to reach out to my followers and say, Hey! I'm still here and my love for this Island and locally supporting is still going strong! 


What have I been up to? Well, I am now a certified and registered Lash Technician and have opened my own little studio and hope you'll come visit me!
I'm currently offering Classic Lash Extensions, Hybrid Lash Extensions, Lash Lift and Tints, Brow Tints, as well as a few other fun things! 
New services are on the way for 2020 too.

 By Appointment Only. 

I am so happy and proud to now be among my fellow local businesses owners. So, with that being said, head over to my Facebook page, 
give me a 'LIKE', and support me like I've supported this amazing city as one of the OG's of Victoria's Local & Style Bloggers since early 2011 ❤  

Much Love, Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment