Saturday 1 July 2017

Sweat Session with Mayfair Shopping Centre and Vicki Waters Jazzercise

Talk about a way to JAZZ up your Saturday Morning! Thanks to Mayfair Shopping Centre and Vicki Waters Jazzercise I had a first hand taste at an amazing, super fun work out called Jazzercise. Being born in the early '80's, I've experienced aerobics at its best; and have definitely danced around my house a few times!! Maybe that's part of the reason I had so much fun last Saturday morning. Even before Mayfair reached out and invited me to their #SweatSession, I had heard of the dazzling Vicki Waters; I just had know idea how crazy awesome she really was! Vicki has been teaching wellness and fitness for quite some time now and has a mass amount of dedicated followers. Her drop-in and regular classes can be found in the links below.

Check out the crowd (can you spot me?) that gathered last Saturday to sweat to the beats thanks to Vicki Waters, Mayfair Shopping Centre and DJ Hennessy! And a HUGE shout out to the Sephora team that was on site to transform the Jazzercise participants from a shimmering sweat to a beautiful glow!











No comments:

Post a Comment