Sunday 30 October 2016

AUREATE

As you know, I am quite the lover of locally made jewelry, especially when it's handmade. Even more so when the jewelry incorporates gemstones and crystals. So I was beyond excited when Courtney, creator and designer of AUREATE reached out and introduced her lovely self.

Courtney's stunning jewelry collection is all handmade and curated right here on Vancouver Island featuring modern, yet timeless pieces created with the intention of simplicity and uniqueness. Using a variety of different metals and stones, including gold, silver, quartz, aquamarine, labradorite and one of my favorite stones, moonstone, AUREATE has unique pieces for every budget. 

AUREATE has just launched a chic website and on it, not only will you find all of Courtney's collection, but she has included information to extend the life of your jewelry with care tips and instructions on wear care, storage and cleaning, which is such a helpful thing as I tend to get attached to pieces I love and of course I want to extend the beauty and wear of my jewelry! 
Below, I have included a few of my favorite trinkets for you to lust over. Check them out and head over to www.aureate.ca to see the full collection!

Bria earrings, labradorite and sterling silver


Stella necklace, quartz and gold filled


Harlow, quartz and gold filled





No comments:

Post a Comment