Friday 14 February 2014

Pressed Flower Lollipops


There's something about Spring that just gets my heart all in a flutter... Flowers. I love them. It's something lovely, pretty, magical, spiritual and free. I have pressed flowers at home to remind me of what they looked like freshly cut, when I received them and who ever so sweetly gave them to me.

Also, being a huge fan of the Free People Blog, I am sharing their amazingly awesome homemade pressed flower lollipop idea:
http://blog.freepeople.com/2014/02/pressed-flower-lollipops/?cm_mmc=facebookwall-_-Q12014-_-140213_lollipops-_-1

from free people blog

Make these for your love, your friends, or just for yourself, and enjoy the incredible beauty of a mini pressed flower delicately suspended in a sheer piece of candy! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment