Friday 20 May 2016

Friday Favorites

Friday is here again Folks! We're past the middle of May, heading into the Victoria Day long weekend and almost into June. I can't believe how this year is just flying by. I hope you all have some amazing things planned for the weekend. I sure do, and it starts with the Mindful Mala Workshop tonight at Sitka where the beautiful and talented, Rachel of Shanti Collective will inspire us as we make our own personal Malas. I'm so excited! But before I head out for the weekend, take a look at this weeks Friday Favorites! xx

favorite mala necklace with triple stack bracelets,
 Shanti Collective

favorite weekend bag, Matt & Nat

favorite sunglasses, Flower Eyewear by
Drew Barrymore www.flowereyewear.com

favorite way to stay hydrated, with Liberty Bottleworks
available at Sitka Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment