Friday 27 February 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday to all! I hope everyone has had a fabulous week and that you are excited for the weekend ahead. This week, I have been coveting the colour of peach, calming, soft, flirty and feminine. There are some gorgeous spring inspired patterns, garments and flowers that feature this bloomin' colour. So, this weeks Friday Favorites are peach-inspired and they have me ready for the sun, fun and the weekend. Without further ado, here are my Friday Favorites! Xx

favorite beauty line, FLOWER Beauty by
Drew Barrymore

favorite blooms, The Potting Shed at The Root Cellar


favorite facial scrub, Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark,
I use it everyday. It's lovely.


favorite tees {Best T's}, Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters
I have one in just about every colour

No comments:

Post a Comment