Saturday 28 June 2014

Friday Favorites

Friday has snuck up on us again. It's the last weekend in June and officially summer. I had an amazing week long road trip / camping / resorting time with my wonderful boyfriend. We celebrated love with friends at a wedding, then hit the road for the sun (and rain), beach and relaxation that the West Coast has to offer.
 
It's also a long weekend for us here in Canada as we celebrate our great countries birthday! Here are some of my favorites from this last week and this sunny long weekend ahead! Xx
 
favorite breakfast spot for long weekends (and any other excuse I can use to eat there... yum), The Blue Fox Café,
now re-opened after a small fire on Fort Street
 
favorite Canadian maple tree wood accessories for guys, handmade by The Copper Hat
 
favorite glass designer, Susan Koch
 I picked up a lovely silver ring on our island trip, made with recycled west coast beach glass, this photo is of a bracelet I fell in love with from Tigh-Na-Mara Resort
 
favorite place to live, my home and native land
happy birthday Canada
 


No comments:

Post a Comment