Friday 9 May 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! Mother’s Day is right around the corner (it's this Sunday to be exact), which means I’ll be doing a bit of shopping, house cleaning, dinner with my family and just plain relaxing. To start Mother’s Day weekend off right, here are my favorites and a few gift ideas for that amazing Mom of yours! Xx
 
favorite make-up line, tarte amazonian clay
 available at sephora in mayfair shopping centre, and I am kinda obsessing over it, I love it
 
favorite cool summer weather accessory, front row society scarves, designed with a story,
 available at head over heels shoe boutique in the atrium
 
favorite dainty necklace, sarah mulder jewelry, http://www.sarahmulder.com
 
favorite charms, all things pandora,
 available at mayfair shopping centre, ann louise jewelers and knickerbockers


No comments:

Post a Comment