Saturday 1 February 2014

Harper Belle Jewelry ~ Made With Love


If you know me, which a lot of you do, then you know that I am a huge supporter of handmade goodies and I love to support a good cause. Have you heard of Harper Belle? I'll take a minute to tell you about this truly amazing line.

Harper Belle is a Ventura, California based company that uses intricate jewelry to help reduce the number of undernourished children worldwide .All jewelry is handcrafted using only genuine materials and draws inspiration from the peace and relaxing movement of the Southern California culture. Harper Bell believes that jewelry can provide more than just beauty, through a strong partnership with the Vitamin Angels, each piece sold provides life changing vitamins to one child in need for the first 5 years of his or her life.


spring 2013 collection


In addition to providing Vitamins, Harper Belle also is proud to provide jobs to some of the most talented artisans in Bali, Indonesia. Many of these artists reign from generations of jewelry and craft work and the artists designs are shown as an extension of their tradition and culture.


Vanessa Hudgens at Coachella 2013 posing and wearing a Harper Belle Cave necklace! Visit www.harperbellejewelry.com to view this necklace and the rest of this unique line.


I am simply in love with this life changing jewelry line. Their cause in amazing and their pieces are exquisite, unique and well made. I just picked up a turquoise beaded bracelet and have my eye on another.  

1 comment:

  1. If you are in Victoria BC, visit Najoie Boutique. This lovely local shop carries a wide selection of Harper Belle. That's where I picked up my bracelet.

    ReplyDelete