Tuesday 7 January 2014

Evolution Of Smooth


I am slightly (as some of you know, that's an understatement) obsessed with lip balm and lip glosses and I am constantly searching by bag for them to reapply. Recently I have spotted in magazines and with celebs a really neat looking gloss called EOS (Evolution of Smooth).
 
eos image found in google search
 
I have heard nothing but great things and decided to try it for myself as the balms I have tried in the past have had so-so results for me. Evolution of Smooth is a pretty accurate name for this amazing little sphere. I've been using EOS now for a couple of days and my lips stay smoother for longer. The balm lasts on my lips but the main reason I am loving this, is that I'm not reaching for that reapplication constantly. 
 
honeysuckle honeydew eos


EOS balms come in a range of fresh, fruity flavours but my favorite is the irresistible honeydew with moisture that keeps my lips feeling fresh, soft and smooth all day long.

2 comments:

  1. I love EOS! The strawberry sorbet is really yummy. You should check out how i transform my EOS balms on my blog
    http://sarahacool.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/beauty-balms-secrets-revealed/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I will pick up the strawberry one next! Xx

    ReplyDelete