Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Best 4 Holiday Candles

 
Friends and family that have been into my house can only agree that I have what some would call a slight (not so slight) obsession with candles. Anytime I find a scent that I love, I have different ones scattered around our house. But now that the holidays are upon us, I tend to stick to a certain type and it's the same every year - they are woodsy, a bit musky and evoke a cozy nostalgia of the holiday season. Here are some of my favorite holiday candles that I have found around town to burn throughout the cold winter season.
 
thymes "frasier fir"
 
  This scent is by far the most natural smelling pine candles and has a creamy undertone that keeps it from being too overpowering. You can find them at some of the local boutiques and shops around town such as Bliss Boutique and Chapters Books.
 
catbird campfire candle
 
Emporia Boutique very excited to let you know that catbird candles have finally made their way into this lovely home décor shop on Government Street! With notes of woodsmoke, saddle leather & honey. The rawness of saddle leather softened with notes of honeyed tea, tobacco and a woodsmoke base.  They're only available for a limited time!
 
fresh balsam candle
 
This is from Bath & Body Works located in Mayfair Mall. It is filling my living room with an incredible, fresh, Chrismas, outdoorsy scent right now...!
 
skandinavisk candles
 
SKANDINAVISK magically recreates the scents of Scandinavia - Skov (The Trees), Hygge (The Love) and Hav (The Water). These amazing candles are only available in the Victoria and Vancouver Still Life For Him & For Her locations. All scents are amazing and each candle has a 45 hour burn time, perfect for long winter nights.
 

   
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment