Thursday 12 December 2013

Same Facebook Page... Different Name

 
Hi Fans and Friends,
 
 
As Stylefeed has grown and will keep growing, I thought it could use a few new touches. I have met and am still meeting amazing people, not just here in Victoria. That being said, Victoria is where my heart is and I will continue to bring forth my love and support of this great city that I call home.
There has been a glitch in viewing the StyleFeed facebook page in a web browser as when I went to change the StyleFeed facebook page name to Stylefeed by Kai Mundigler, it made an error with the link. I have contacted facebook, but so far have had no luck in trying to resurrect the issue.
I can still be reached at
stylefeedvictoria@gmail.com, and you can view my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/stylefeedbykaimundigler.
Thank you for your patience while I try to sort it all out. 
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment