Friday 15 November 2013

The Purse That Charges Your Phone

 Charge On The Go
 
I don't know about you, but I get a real CHARGE when I buy myself a new purse.
But, why not get a REAL charge FROM your new purse?
 It’s called Mighty Purse by Handbag Butler, a handy, stylish zippered leather clutch purse that conceals a lithium-ion polymer battery that can recharge your smartphone (or your Tablet).
 
 photo from mighty purse
 
 I can't count how many times I have been on my phone, on Instagram or my blog and not realizing that my power bar is almost gone. I hate being stuck on the go with dwindling power on my cell. Not to mention the times that I do remember to bring my charger and THEN having to find a spot to plug it in...

Luckily, each Mighty Purse's inner compartment comes with an adaptor cable compatible for charging Apple, Samsung, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Kindle and Android electronic devices and can charge your phone up-to twice a day before it need to be recharged. The Mighty Purse has fabulous style and has functions you would find in similar clutches such as a zippered coin pocket, a credit card pocket and a hidden cable compartment. You can use the Might Purse as a clutch, a makeup bag, a travel wallet or just pop it in your handbag! What's not to love?
 
photo from mighty purse facebook
 
The Might Purse has been featured in magazines such as Bride To Be and Elle and on numerous sites and fashion blogs. This amazing stylish fashion accessory is defiantly at the top of my Christmas list this year... oh, did I mention that it comes in 12 vibrant colours? So you can match this fabulous clutch to any holiday outfit.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment