Sunday 15 September 2013

Summer To Fall Transition Tips, Trends & Colours

 
It's my favorite time of year and Fall in approaching. Now, don't get me wrong, I love a warm summer day down at the beach and sitting in the sun on a patio, enjoying cocktails with friends... But my favorite overall season is Fall.
With the September Fall Fashion magazines hitting the stands and them the biggest and most anticipated editions of the year, it's time to talk about wardrobe transition!

Although some of you might be finding it hard to put away the tanks, shorts and sandals (here on the warm West Coast, we can keep the sandals out for a little bit longer), just think... You can be shopping for cozy sweaters, plush scarves and new boots!


Fall's fresh new colours of burgundy, cobalt, grey, black and white and must-have looks (leather, prints and plaid) are sure to have you pulling great pieces from you closet. So with the mornings getting colder, why wait?

One of my favorite trends for this fall is the black and white look. To make this fall trend work up until the final days of summer, try combining black and white with biker-chic leather pieces.


For a more eye-catching look, I recommend combining various black and white prints in one outfit.
As I had mentioned, burgundy is a fall trending colour that has creped into my closet beside all my blacks and greys and it is going to be one of those statement colours that's not going anywhere anytime soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment