Thursday 8 August 2013

Reach For The Maxi

 
 
Living on the West Coast, the evenings have now started to get a little chilly, as our summer was a little late to arrive... I want to make the most of this summer weather! Resisting the urge to throw on a pair of jeans or pants, I have opted for anything and everything maxi! A maxi dress makes the perfect outfit for ANY occasion. Pair it with with some black (or any colour for that matter) sandals, add some bangles and give yourself a soft, beach-wavy hairstyle and you can’t really go wrong!
 
This is a new piece (Splendid Maxi Skirt) I picked up from Tulpie Noire Clothing. It is a great splash of colour that can be worn with a solid black, blue or white tank, tee or sweater.

 
 
This dress is one I am lusting after and you can find it at Bliss Boutique. It is a great piece on its own or you can edge up the style with a vest and / or a great pair of ankle boots!
 

 
This is a look I love as well as being two of my favorite things... Sweaters and Maxi skirts! A skirt like this you can find at Bliss Boutique, Lark and Sparrow, Costa Blanca and at Miss Bliss Boutique in Sidney!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment