Friday 14 June 2013

Who Doesn't Love A Bargain?


It's that warm weather time of year. When the sun rises early and the weekend garage sales, yard sales and bargain hunting in general begin!
Who doesn't love a great deal? Also for those who have one... Doesn't it feel good to purge and have that extra space? Or, you are like me and just need some new closet space...?

 
There is a huge multi-family yard sale tomorrow, Saturday June 15th at 8am on Willow Street in Victoria, just off of Cedar Hill Xrd. I have a spot in this one and there are some great deals I am giving on some designer brands such as Jessica Simpson, Mad Love, Guess, DEX, Minnetonka Moccasin, DEPT, Forever 21, H&M, Ralph Lauren and more!
 
Grab a coffee and I will see you there! Xo




1 comment:

  1. Thank you to all that stopped by the yard sale. The weather was great, saw some familiar faces and made a few bucks. I donated my remaining clothes (TWO HUGE HEFTY GARBAGE BAGS FULL) to the Disaster Relief Program at the end of the day! Xo

    ReplyDelete