Friday 28 June 2013

Best Of The City 2013

 
Best of the City: "A guide that celebrates what makes Victoria the best city in the world in which to live and play." - Kevin Laird
 
It's true. This years Best of the City sure didn't disappoint. The people of Victoria casted their votes for their favorite places, favorite spot to enjoy a drink, favorite place to sink your teeth into a mouth-watering burger, their favorite place to buy a hot tub, the best place to buy a new wardrobe, best place to meet a mate, best place for your pets and best local blog. This is the chance to show the world what Victoria holds, the little treasures that hide here on the West Coast and I couldn't agree with your choices more!
 
I was blown away when I received the email from the Black Press stating that I was up for a Best of the City nomination. I mean, wow! Victoria voted for me... I love doing this blog and my facebook page. I love to bring you up to date with what's going on in our lovely city and keeping you in the know on local events and where the best places are to shop! It was just such an honour to know that you, Victoria, appreciate it!
 
It was great attending the award event and to see familiar faces and congratulate my fellow Victorians. I am so proud to be apart of such a great community. Congrats to everyone that was chosen Best of the City 2013! Xo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment