Saturday 26 January 2013

FOREVER 21 is having a HUGE SALE

 
This afternoon, the sun peeked out from under the clouds and I made a trip down to Uptown Centre where I found myself (yeah right, I just HAPPENED to find myself there) at Forever 21.
I was in the mood to buy something cozy to layer up with these cold, damp winter evenings. I scowered the first few racks, then a sign caught my eye... a RED sign... a SALE sign. Then I saw another, then another...
Come on ladies, you know that rush when you realize something that you want is on sale. That black, faux fur sweater I had had my eyes on last time, YUP, it was 30% off!
 

 
Loving this spiked bracelet from Forever 21. Perfectly paired with my favorite watch.
 
Forever 21 is having a HUGE sale. Most sale items are 30% off. Sweater, blazers, hats, scarves (I picked up 2 super cozy scarves), tees, jewelry, shoes and more.
 
 
Check out thier website here:
and on facebook here:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment